Youth First exists to transform and strengthen the lives of young people and their families. We are the only organization that provides Masters level social workers in area schools and prevention programs for families and youths. On-site, free of charge behavioral health services and programs prevent substance abuse, improve family relationships and develop life skills.
Proof of our results can be witnessed through independent evaluations with measurable outcomes and by testimonials from those who have been touched by our programs. Those who engage with us will benefit by being part of a better, stronger, healthier community in which to live, work and raise a family.
⚡First’s mission is to strengthen youth and families through evidence-based programs that prevent substance abuse, promote healthy behaviors, and maximize student success.
⚡Transform communities by inspiring youth to achieve their full potential.
⚡First’s vision is communities supporting healthy, safe and successful youth and families.
⚡To engage and inspire family members in philanthropy to make a material positive change in the lives of youth.
Our goal is to provide funding for world-class training and programs that ultimately empower students, to provide them with a material positive change in their lives and to realize their full potential. We achieve this through meaningful and sustainable partnerships with other foundations, educational institutions, and community initiatives.
Our Core Values
We care about people. Show genuine concern, always. Empathize with others’ perspectives and situations and act on our desire to improve their well-being. Be kind and compassionate with ourselves as well.
We care about excellence. Aim for the highest standards of professionalism, evidence-based practices, and fiscal responsibility. Find solutions, overcome obstacles and deliver exceptional results every time.
We care about connecting. Cultivate authentic relationships and champion partnership. Intentionally focus on working together to advance our mission and deepen our impact.
We care about strong futures. Invest in the whole person. Equip young people, caring adults, and our own team with the transformative skills, strengths, and confidence needed to make better decisions, become resilient, and achieve success.
Leading by example
Leadership is a process in which an individual influences the behavior and attitudes of other people. Leading by example helps other people see what lies ahead and act swiftly to counter any challenges along the way. If a group is led by a person with poor leadership skills, the group will experience frequent conflicts as each person wants to do things their way.
#Caring for our people and our partners
#Building trust and loyalty
#Fun and passion in everything we do
#Foster integrity and respect
#Encourage innovation and #entrepreneurialism
The INSPIRE Foundation was established to inspire greats like Swami Vivekanand and APJ Abdul Kalam to work tirelessly for their cause. For Outstanding Youth- This organization works for the future of the greats.
The INSPIRE Foundation bridges 11 key elements and moves forward.
1) To motivate the youth and guide them in a good way and make them responsible citizens of the country and society.
2) To conduct special classes for the students in their primary education stage and make them well behaved and cultured.
3) To guide poor middle class youth towards their goal by conducting classes for those who have a strong will to get a job.
Paving the way to victory.
4) To prepare young people as public speakers and trainers and to motivate more young people through them. 5) To serve orphanages and old age homes considering human service as Madhava service and to provide food to the needy.
6) The quality of service is transformed into an immunity power, providing assistance to patients such as Covid and ensuring that we are.
7) Providing assistance to the families of the victims affected by natural disasters and standing by them.
8) To develop leadership qualities in young men and women and to use their intelligence for the future of the country.
9) Praying for world peace, constantly striving for peace. RAY OF JEE
10) To create awareness among the people on planting, hygiene and water use with the
of preventing air pollution and
11) To make the service programs of the organization accessible to all, adhering to the great principle that humanity is greater than religion – virtue is greater than caste. Moving forward to include everyone in this organization.
Inspire Foundation Foundation Program:
A solidly inspire foundation was established on 08 May 2020 to achieve these one-sided goals.
On the day of its inception the organization held a discussion program on its future activity as a zoom meeting venue (in terms of covid
terms) with only 60 members. How should motivation classes be conducted for students? How should people be made aware of Covid
precautions? How to help those in need? The discussion continued on other issues.
As a result of this discussion, The Inspire Foundation is like a leaps and bounds to till now and too future