Interviewing skills are your ability to interact with the employer or interviewer and show them…
Spoken English Class
The first and foremost step, to begin with, will be listening to content in English as much as you can. Be it songs, dialogues, monologue, debates, movies, audiobooks; listen to whatever you can get in English. At this step, your focus should be understanding the sounds as well as pronunciation.
- Improve your English speaking skills
- Speak English daily.
- Don’t rush. Speak slowly and clearly with a focus on verbal English communication.
- Learn and use the English Speaking Rules.
- Learn and use English intonation.
- LISTEN to native speakers pronounce words and phrases.
This Post Has 0 Comments